Support My Trek to Find a Cause, Treatment and Cure for MS

If you've been following my training progress, you know that I'm not just doing this for me. I'm training this hard and riding in the Bike MS to support the research efforts to find the cause, a treatment, and ultimately a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.

Please support me and this cause by making a donation. No matter how small, every little bit will help. If your employer matches, I'd be happy to take care of the matching paperwork for you too.

You can donate online or mail a check to:
Bike MS: Valero Bike to the Beach
National MS Society
P.O. Box 4125
Houston, TX 77210
To ensure proper credit to my fundraising, please be sure to print my name on your check.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I can't wait to share the success of this year's ride!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Club 100 Packet Pick-up

Tonight was the first packet pick-up of the 2008 Bike to the Beach event. Pete and I were asked to photograph the event, so we did our best to high-tail it back from Georgia in time. Unfortunately, due to the traffic getting into Houston after hurricane Ike, we arrived a little late and missed the big portion of the festivities. Thankfully, I had arranged for my friend, KJ to photograph the event in case we didn't make it. She got some great shots!

Pete picked up his Club 100 goodies and I managed to sign my waiver form and get my rider number. This year, I will be riding with number 118 on my bike.

Tony spent the evening pedaling away on his bike on a trainer in the back of one of the wrapped Tundras.

Goals
Today's Miles: 0
Total Miles Achieved: 890.78
Financial Investment: $2172.17
Total Weight Loss: 0

No comments: