Support My Trek to Find a Cause, Treatment and Cure for MS

If you've been following my training progress, you know that I'm not just doing this for me. I'm training this hard and riding in the Bike MS to support the research efforts to find the cause, a treatment, and ultimately a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.

Please support me and this cause by making a donation. No matter how small, every little bit will help. If your employer matches, I'd be happy to take care of the matching paperwork for you too.

You can donate online or mail a check to:
Bike MS: Valero Bike to the Beach
National MS Society
P.O. Box 4125
Houston, TX 77210
To ensure proper credit to my fundraising, please be sure to print my name on your check.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I can't wait to share the success of this year's ride!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time for a Second Sports Bra

I realized that I won't survive a two day bike ride on just one sports bra. As it is now, I do a load of bike clothes laundry every night after a ride. That means, I do laundry every Saturday night. I refuse to wear the same sports bra twice without washing it in between.

Back to the online shopping tools. I ordered the same one I got earlier this year, but found it in stock in white. This will make it easy to keep the two straight as I travel for this two-day big event!

Goals
Today's Miles: 0
Total Miles Achieved: 890.78
Financial Investment: $2216.13
Total Weight Loss: 0

No comments: